There are many areas of the law that can affect a small/medium enterprise. The owners of small/medium enterprises need to develop a strategy for at least an annual consultation with a commercial solicitor to ascertain whether their business is complying with all applicable laws and to ensure that they are aware of current court decisions that may affect their business operations.
The paper, comprising twelve pages, includes comments on most topics that could cause legal problems for small business operators, including:
- Areas Of The Law That May Affect An SME
- What Should An SME Be Looking For In A Legal Firm?
- What Should An SME Do To Assist The Legal Firm?
- Purchase Of A Business
- Different Legal Entities
- Other Business Related Matters
- Stamp Duty
- Property Leases
- Liquor Licenses
- Partnership Agreement
- Problems In Buying A Business
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Personal Guarantees
- Export Sales
- Explanation Of Loan Documents
- Environmental Law
- Restrictive Trade Practices
- Verbal Agreements
- Issuing References
- Planning For The Death Of A Business Partner
- Enduring Power Of Attorney
- Basic Information That Your Attorney Needs
- Estate Planning
- Annual Legal Check Up
Sorry, it seems you don't have access to these documents. Please consider signing up to a membership or sign up for a free Guest Level Subscription
to view these documents.