Prompting SMEs to Think About Business Issues
Business Advisory Services
Prompting small businesses and medium-sized enterprise leadership teams to think about business issues, that they might not be looking at on a daily basis, is an important aspect for an accountant offering value adding Business Advisory Services to clients.
You could ask your clients:
- Do your customers know that you’re still in business?
- Have you kept on marketing?
- Have you told your customers that you appreciate receiving feedback from them?
- Do you have a functioning Customer Advisory Committee?
- Are you making more “noise” than your competitors?
- Have you developed a social media campaign linked with your website and your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system?
- Are you producing videos which highlight what your business does and, in particular, promotes new products or services?
- Has your website been updated in the last 2 months so that you're promoting post COVID-19 strategies that will benefit your customers?
- Have you published your Capability Statement on your website?
These are value adding “Business Advisory Services” questions for your clients!