Accountant's Minute 275
Business Advisory Services has been talked about for the last decade and has got a little bit closer to becoming a mainstream accounting industry service each year, over that 10 year period.
The CommBank Accounting Market Pulse Report released in early May 2021, has given tremendous endorsement to accountants diversifying their services with particular emphasis on Business Advisory Services.
The report indicates that 95% of accountancy businesses will be diversifying their fee generation activities in the next 12/18 months with the top new service line identified as “Business Advisory Services” by 81% of firms identified in Accounting Market Pulse as being “leading firms” and by 67% of firms identified as being “lagging firms” – both responses significantly higher than those recorded for any other service activity.
It’s time for Business Advisory Services!
What is Business Advisory Services?
A range of services beyond annual accounts, tax returns, audits and insolvency.
Business Advisory Services could include:
- Predictive Accounting – Budgets, Cashflow Forecasts, Predicted Balance Sheets
- Business Health Checks
- Business Planning
- Cashflow Management
- Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising
- Debtors’ Management
- Early Stage Innovation Company
- Personal Property Securities Register Due Diligence System
- Professional Service Firms’ Charge Out Rate Calculated To Achieve Targeted Profit
- Retail Businesses’ Product Mixes And Mark-Ups To Achieve Targeted Profit
- Research and Development System
- Selling a Business
- Survival in Difficult Times
- SME Debtors’ Systems’ Manual
- Succession Planning
- Section 708 Capital Raising
- Tradie’s Charge Out Rate Calculated
- Virtual Chief Financial Officer Services
Want to know more? Why not click on to our webinar recording produced this week “Promoting Business Advisory Services To Your Clients/Prospects” – click here.
Want to learn more about Business Advisory Services and how you could deliver and service your clients’ and prospects’ requirements?
Why Not Join Us For A Free Webinar?
- “Business Advisory Services Starter Package Will Help You Implement” - Tuesday, 22nd June 2021 at 12-noon AEST - to register click here.
- “Business Advisory Services Implementation Training” - Wednesday 23rd June 2021 at 12-noon AEST - to register click here.
- “How Do You Go About Attracting Clients to Business Advisory Services?” - Tuesday, 29th June 2021 at 12-noon AEST - to register click here.
- “Business Advisory Services Implementation Training - Getting Prepared” - Wednesday 7th July 2021 at 12-noon AEST - to register click here.
**ESS BIZTOOLS – 50% off sale! Get the Business Advisory Services Starter Package for only $999 – save $1,100 – sale ends 30th July 2021.
How to start a profitable Business Advisory Services division in your accountancy firm and get your next advisory client.
- One-On-One Mentoring
- Marketing Materials
- Engagement Templates
- 12 Month, 24/7 Access
The Business Advisory Services Starter Package is our implementation program which teaches accountants how to profitably make the transition from compliance to high level Business Advisory Services and get your first (or next) advisory client.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t have any advisory skills or any previous experience beyond compliance, everything you need to know is provided step-by-step in this package.
The Business Advisory Services Starter Package includes:
- Debtors’ Management - help your clients reduce debtors’ days outstanding.
- Survival in Difficult Times - unfortunately many clients will continue to encounter problems in 2021/22 - the 38 questionnaires and linked commentary will assist you to develop strategies to assist your clients.
- Tradie’s Charge Out Rate Calculator to assist in achieving targeted profit.
- Professional Services Firm Charge Out Rate Calculator to assist in achieving targeted profit.
- Retailer Product Mix and Markup Calculator to assist in achieving targeted profit.
- 2 x 1 hour training by Zoom for your firm.
- Business Advisory Services Implementation Training - 12 monthly promotions delivered on a group basis by Zoom to assist you to promote a range of Business Advisory Service solutions to your clients and prospects.
- During the year you can upgrade to any of our other specialist packages to assist in the delivery of services in which your clients are interested and prepared to pay a fee for the service.
Click here for a Product Brochure on the Business Advisory Services Starter Package.
If you wish to subscribe now, you can do so by completing the Order Confirmation Form (click here) and return the form to email@example.com.
Communicating With Your Clients Is Very Important
- The Accounting Market Pulse Report indicates that 95% of accountancy businesses will be diversifying their fee generation activities in the next 12/18 months with the top new service line identified as “Business Advisory Services”
- The Marketing Director of PlanGuru, a USA company supplying three-way forecasting software to accountants in 55 countries, Tripp Graham, said today that “Predictive Accounting gets accountants into the fun part”!
Want To Know More?
You are invited to “Book A Demo” on ESS BIZTOOLS with Peter Towers, Managing Director, ESS BIZTOOLS to gain a better understanding of the services that are available within ESS BIZTOOLS and ESS BIZGRANTS?
You can book a demo at www.essbiztools.com.au or contact Peter Towers:
Have a great day.
Do You Want More?
To gain an overview of what is included in the ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package. Please contact us for further information.
To download free material click the link below:-
Download this Week's Free Report
Watch out for the next episode of "Accountant's Minute" or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes for more news, ideas and tips on providing outstanding non-compliance services to SME clients.
Podcast Accountant's Minute
Episode 275 -
Latest business advisory news for Accountants in under a minute.
As their trusted advisor, can you assist your SME clients with business advisory services?
Download Podcast in iTunes